Welcome to Emotemedical.com, a unique medical practice that focuses on expert medical second opinions. We have a network of highly accomplished physicians who are experts in their respective fields. Our network of physicians includes a wide array of specialists such as Radiologists, Psychiatrists, Cancer Specialists, Surgeons, orthopedists, plastic surgeons, anesthesiologists and much more. We have developed an online patient forum for patients to ask our affiliated physicians questions directly. Rest assured all your questions are being answered by physicians who are highly accomplished and highly regarded in their respective fields. That is the emote medical difference! Our online patient platform enables patients to ask questions, about various medical issues. Not just about disease and treatment, but about, questions relating to hospitalizations, what to expect from a procedure, discuss risks.
Because the patient forum is a public forum we have some important rules of engagement
- We require that forum users not use real names.
- It’s important to not provide any patient information, of yourself or any other individual
- Answering a question on the forum by a physician DOES NOT establish a patient doctor relationship. Not between our consulting physicians or Emote Medical Services PC.
- The forum section is intended for educational purposes only; it doesn’t constitute or imply constituting medical advice.
- The information exchanged on this forum is not intended to replace or imply replacing an actual physician assessment.
- Information obtained through emotemedical.com is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prognosticate your specific condition.
- Information exchanged between you,and or expert physician network are generalizations and NOT intended to apply directly to your personal situation.
- By engaging with physicians through the emotemedical forums, you understand and agree that a patient doctor relationship has not been established.